Saturday, March 31, 2012

I've got your Trader Joe's fangirl right here

Mo plus TJ equals love
Hello there, and thanks for stopping by Mo Loves Joe! I love Trader Joe's: the cheery, kitschy vibe inside the stores, the cute handwritten product labels on the shelves, the free samples, the ridiculously reasonable prices, the kid-friendliness, the whimsical product marketing, and most of all, the products themselves. I love that I usually discover something new and delightful every time I shop there. (Block of cheddar cheese marbled with dark chocolate, anyone?) I love that I don't have to worry about scouring ingredients lists for artificial colors or flavorings, or high-fructose corn syrup, or other dark and beastly things, because there just aren't any in Trader Joe's products.
I guess I'm a fangirl, because I can't really ever shut up about how wonderful and fabulous and essential Trader Joe's is whenever it comes up in conversation. I'm guessing YOU love Joe, too (right?), and I look forward to geeking out with you over all things Joe right here on this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment