Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Products, Part 2 (or, GO BUY THESE. THEY ROCK!)

Hello, friends. Let me ask you this: Do you like salty? Do you like sweet? Do you like salty AND sweet together? Do you like crunchy? Do you like hearty, reasonably nutritious snacks that are tasty and addictive?
Well then! These suckers right here are for you:

I'm going to keep this brief (for a change) and get directly to the point: Pita Crisps With Cranberries & Pumpkin Seeds ARE FANTASTIC. If you are drawn to foods that are both sweet and salty, but also kind of nutty and toasty and crunchy, then my goodness, get yourself to TJ's and grab yourself a bag. (Thanks for the suggestion, Beth Hapke!)
And if you come across a good cheese, hard or soft, to pair with these things, let me know in the comments!
This is a terrible photo. I'm sorry. Here are the nutritional highlights:
130 calories per 9 crisps; 0 grams saturated fat. A very decent 2 grams of fiber per serving, and 3 grams protein.  First few ingredients: whole wheat flour, filtered water, sweetened dried cranberries. Happy healthful snacking!

1 comment:

  1. I believe it was this cracker that my TJ's was giving samples of this past Saturday, and they used their Cheddar with Caramelized Onions cheese on top. It was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete